StatCounter

Friday, July 21, 2017

Quick Facts

Some of you might know a lot about me.  Others might not know a lot about me.  So here a few quick facts:

1.  I am 19, going on 20 years old.
2.  I was born in the summer, which is my least favorite season.  It's too hot!
3.  I am left-handed.
4.  My favorite time of year is mid-September through the end of the year.  Cool weather, the holiday season, I just love it.💝
5.  I have never been on a date.  I don't see the point in dating someone I'm not serious about, and therefore, wasting his time and mine.  Nope.
6.  My favorite subject in school was reading.  It's also my favorite hobby.
7.  Not surprisingly, my dream job is to work at a library.
8.  I am a member of the church ordained in the New Testament by Jesus Christ.
9.  My least favorite subject in school used to be science, but as I went through high school , it became math.  My opinion is that letters should never be allowed in math, ever.  Math should be strictly limited to numbers.
10.  I do not have a favorite book.  That's like asking someone to name their favorite child.
11.  I was homeschooled from preschool through 12th grade.  No, I am not socially deprived, but thank you for your concern!
12.  I only have one sibling, a 15 year old brother named Samuel.
13.  My parents were married almost nine years before I was born.  They wanted a house of their own  before they had kids.
14.  I have lived in Arkansas for 11 years.  I spent the first 7 years and 9 months of my life in Georgia.
15.  I have a long traveling list, but my dream vacation is to go to Jamestown, New York, hometown of Lucille Ball.  It's the "country" part of New York, not the suburby (is that a word?) side of the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment