StatCounter

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas! Christmas just happens to be my very favorite holiday. And even though I may not celebrate it in the way most people do, it is such an important day to me.
You see, I don't celebrate Christmas as Jesus' birthday. *Gasp!!!* The reason behind this, is that we were never told in the Bible to observe His birthday. We are not even told of his birth date.
In the Bible we are given all the knowledge we need to know in order to make it into Heaven. Nothing else matters, including when Jesus' birth date was.
Now, that is not to say that I'm not grateful that Jesus was born. On the contrary, I am beyond thankful that He came to this earth and ultimately gave His life for me so that I can live freed from sin. I try to make it a point every day to remember how blessed I am, not just on December 25th.
I do not say this to disrespect others for how they celebrate Christmas. I just wanted to point out some facts that come from the best source of knowledge in this world. And if you would like more research on this subject, please leave a comment below and I will be sure to contact you.
And once again, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night"!🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment